GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), which entered into force on 25/05/2018.
Please be advised that: The administrator of your personal data is MTD Express, with its registered office in Wojciechowice 27-532 ul. Mikułowice 3, NIP 8631587800 hereinafter referred to as the "Company". An additional place of business is Pogodna 67, Sandomierz 27-600.
Purpose and legal basis for processing your data:
personal data is processed in order to conclude contracts as well as to
fulfill already concluded contracts for services offered by the Company.
2) The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of articles: art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR; Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR; Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c GDPR; Art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
The recipients of your personal data are:
- Company employees to perform official duties,
- Entities operating our IT systems,
- Courier companies, Poczta Polska S.A.,
- Law companies,
- Accounting office
The rights you have in relation to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- access to the data
- rectification or transfer of data
- deletion or limitation of data processing
- objecting to processing
Processing period for your personal data:
1) Time required by law regarding data storage
2) The limitation period for any claims that you must have the recover
You have the right to lodge a complaint
with the appropriate supervisory authority indicated in the applicable
act regulating the principles of personal data protection. Providing
personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to conclude the
contract and perform the transport services ordered.
Contact with the Personal Data Protection Inspector in relation to your rights is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the company's headquarters.